Allergy-safe Halloween Class treats {funny glasses}... with free printable gift tags

My kids love bringing Halloween treats to share with their classmates, but their schools are starting to get super-strict when it comes to allergies and sugar. So, in an effort to make sure no one is left out, we try to come up with fun "non food" Halloween treats. This year, my middle son decided to share some silly glasses with his friends.


On a trip to Walmart, we found these hilarious glasses for less than $0.50 each. I picked up a bunch and designed some fun tags to accompany them.


Our tags say, "EYE hope you have a SPECtacular Halloween!" Pretty punny, right?


To download the adorable tags I designed: click on the picture below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4x6 photo.


My 11 year old is super-pumped to share these Halloween treats with his friends, and I love that they are sugar free and allergy safe.


Will you be sharing Halloween class treats this year? Will you be opting for homemade goodies or a non-food option? I've seen a lot of dollar store glasses that would work well with these tags too. If you decide to use this idea, let me know how they turn out.

Happy Halloween!


Gina
 (aka East Coast Mommy)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....