Reasons Why "The Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive" is a Great Hotel for Families

Disclosure: I was given a complimentary room in exchange for my truthful review of this hotel. As always, the opinions on this blog are 100% my own.

Recently, my family travelled to Orlando, Florida, and we had the opportunity to stay at"The Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive". Known as "The official hotel of the I-Drive 360", this hotel is conveniently located. Today, I am sharing my review of the hotel, including the reasons I believe it is a great hotel for families.

When we arrived at the hotel, I was greeted with a tray of cookies. How "sweet" is that?



Then, I let the boys tour the room. As a family of 5, it was a special treat to be able to book a family suite. Check out my boys' reactions in this video of our arrival!



The room came equipped with bunk beds, a bean bag chair and an extra TV.


There was also a bed for my youngest and one for my husband and I. My boys were super-excited that there was room for everyone, and no one had to share.


The hotel also has two pools, a lobby bar, a poolside restaurant (Gatorville), and lovely grounds.



It's also worth noting that this hotel is conveniently located in the I-Drive 360 area... which is a very walkable neighbourhood. We took full advantage of our location, and we walked to the CocaCola Orlando Eye, Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum, and the Orlando Sea Life Aquarium. My boys loved all three of these attractions, and I will be sharing more about them soon!


So, are you planning a trip to Orlando soon? 

If you are interested in staying at "The Wyndam Orlando Resort International Drive", I have a special booking code you can use to save 30% off their Best Available Rate with NO minimum nights required. You just need to use this link.

If you have any questions about my stay, I'd be happy to answer them. Just leave your questions/comments below, and I will get back to you as soon as possible!


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....