Whimsical DIY Spring Decor

Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best, and today I am sharing a simple idea for whimsical DIY spring decor that you are going to LOVE. Recently I was thinking about how much I enjoy seeing apple blossoms blooming in the spring, and I decided to figure out a way to bring them into my home. I found a broken branch in my yard, I grabbed some supplies from my craft cupboard, and I got to work.

Seriously... all you need are some tree branches, some pink and white pom poms, a vase, and a glue gun. 


I arranged the branches in a vase, and I used a glue gun to attach the pom poms. That's it! VERY little craftiness is required for this DIY project.


Isn't it cute?


I think this is a perfect way to bring a little "springtime" into your home. It's a simple DIY spring decor project that is guaranteed to get you in the mood for the upcoming season. What do you think?

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

Don't miss any of the fun....