Simple Coach "Thank you" Gifts... with free printable tags

As a mom, my number one goal is to raise kind and grateful children. Sports play a big role in their loves, and I believe being on teams helps to reinforce lessons in kindness and gratitude. There are many volunteers that help them on their journey, and at the end of a season, I like to make sure that my boys say, "thank you" to their coaches. I get my boys' to make homemade cards and share little treats. Today, I am sharing an adorable coach gift ideas and some free gift tags that you can download and print.


The first thing I do is get my kids to make cards and write notes to their coaches. I could buy cards, but I think handmade cards are more meaningful because the kids need to do the work and come up with thoughtful messages. You can add a gift card if you want, but it isn't necessary.


Then, I put the card in a clear cellophane bag with a pack of MINT gum. You could use actual mints or chocolate mints too... but I thought gum would be good for hockey coaches.


Then, add one of the tags I designed. The "punny" tags says, "Thanks for the encourageMINT".

To download the tags I designed: click on the picture below (that you want to use), right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo. There are three tags on each sheet.





I love these inexpensive and fun coach gifts, don't you?


Aren't these little gifts a perfect way to thank your child's volunteer coaches? It's also an excellent way to teach kids the importance of kindness and gratitude. How do you teach this important lesson in your house?

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....