{Easy} Spring Wreath

Although the weather is still a bit chilly in my neck of the woods, my thoughts are already turning to Spring.  I just took down my Easter decorations yesterday, and I wanted something bright and cheerful for my front door, so I made this adorable felt wreath.


What do you think?

Here is how simple and inexpensive it was to make:


1)  Gather your supplies.  You'll need a wreath form, some felt (in various Spring colors), a piece of yarn, some scrapbook paper, alphabet stickers, and a hot glue gun.

2)  Make some rolled felt flowers using the tutorial found here.  {I used 12 flowers for my wreath.}

3)  Cut small triangles out of scrapbook paper, and apply alphabet stickers to form the word "Spring".  Then, use hot glue to attach the triangles to the white yarn.

4)  Using hot glue, secure the flowers and the "Spring" banner to the wreath form.

That's it!  I am so pleased with how it turned out.  It is super-cheerful, and it makes me smile every time I look at it.  

What do you have hanging on your front door?

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)



You might also like the simple DIY Spring Wreaths here.

1 comment:

  1. Coming over from Amy's FB Post this morning. Cute wreath!

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....