1) Find a picture of your little one, ask a few questions about his/her dad, and (with one hour photo processing) you will have a special photo gift for dad that he will love. You can find all the DIY details here.
2) Print this tie, have your little one decorate it, add some elastic, and you're done. Easy peasy! You can download the tie template here.
3) Fill a paper bag with Dad's favorite treats, and add a cute tie embellishment. Total cuteness with loads of time to spare! You can find all the DIY details for father's day gift wrap here.
4) Set the mood for a festive day about dad with this adorable father's day book page banner. This little project is sure to bring a smile to Dad's face. You can find the simple "how to" here.
5) If the way to Dad's heart is through his stomach, then this gift will definitely be a winner. This candy bouquet is easy to put together and costs less than $10. Now that's a sweet deal! You can find the candy bouquet tutorial here.
Don't you just love a simple DIY gift that the kids can make? Happy Father's Day!
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)
PS - This is a cute one too! You can download the tags (for free) here.