GENIUS Dollar Store Finds for TRAVEL

When it comes to travel, being organized is key. I'm also a fan of budget-friendly travel, so I love finding unique and helpful items at the dollar store. Today, I'm sharing GENIUS dollar store hacks for travel. (I have a short video here too!)



The dollar store is a great place for snacks... and when you are travelling with kids, snacks are key! I like to buy these little containers in the craft section and fill them with goodies!







A dollar store first aid kit is another great idea. I buy a container with a snap lid and fill it with all the items I might need. I also use duct tape to make a cross on the top to make the kit easily identifiable. Pretty clever, right?!?





Travel sized items are also fantastic for saving space. The travel tubes from the dollar store are also great -- as they allow you to create your own travel sized items.




Zipper storage bags are a definite MUST HAVE items. They come in handy for wet bathing suits, leftover food, snacks, and more! I never leave home without them.




These dollar store storage bags are also very handy. They are great for a toothbrush and toothpaste or a device and earphones.




What do you think of my list of travel items? Is there something you would add to the list?




For a closer look at my dollar store travel hacks, take a look at this short (2 minute) video. And if you don't already, subscribe to my YouTube channel so that you don't miss out on any of my fantastic videos. 😀




I hope you found these dollar store finds helpful, and I hope you get to take a wonderful vacation with the people you love. Travel safe!



Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....