Simple SOFT & CHEWY Thanksgiving Cookie Tart

I first posted my soft and chewy cookie tart in 2015, and since then, I've modified it several times. You can find my first day of school version here, and my Easter version here. Now... I'm sharing a Thanksgiving themed cookie tart, and it's the best one yet!




To make this easy and impressive cookie tart... start with my favorite soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie recipe (which you can find here). 

Then, scoop out a dozen cookies, and press the rest of the cookie dough into a well-greased tart pan. Press some Fall coloured candy into the top, and bake at 325 degrees for 40-50 minutes. (I used Reese's Pieces.)




Take it out of the oven when the centre is still a bit soft, but the edges are golden brown.




It's delicious at room temperature, but it's even better when you serve it warm.




I love the idea of setting up a self-serve hot chocolate bar too. I made this one using dollar store supplies (including a dollar store frame tray). Check out the details here.




Fun, right?!?



What do you serve for Thanksgiving dessert? Pies are great, but who wouldn't love this simple soft and chewie Thanksgiving cookie tart?


Gina Bell
 (aka East Coast Mommy)


You might also enjoy the Thanksgiving party favours (and free printable tags) here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....