FREE (printable and frameable) Halloween Lyric Print

Don't you love an easy and inexpensive way to add some fun decor to your home? I have the cutest FREE Halloween print for you today. I designed this simple piece of artwork using the lyrics to one of my favourite Halloween songs, and I think it turned out fantastic. What do you think?




Recognize the song? Yes. You guessed it... it's Thriller.


To download and print a copy: click on the picture below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8x10 picture.




I put my Halloween print in a black wooden frame from the dollar store. It looks really high end beside this dollar store lantern picked up yesterday. You'd never guessed this little vignette only cost a few dollars.



What do you think of the Halloween "Thriller" print I designed? Let me know (in the comments) how you plan to display it in your home.

Happy Halloween!


Gina
 (aka East Coast Mommy)


You might also like the 50+ Halloween Crafts, Recipes, Decorations, and DIYs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....