FREE Thanksgiving Frameable Print & Party Favour Tags

I love all things "easy and inexpensive"... especially when it comes to the holidays. So, I'm super-excited to share the fun FREEBIES I designed for Thanksgiving. I can't wait for you to check out my free Thanksgiving frameable print AND my free Thanksgiving party favour tags.



First, check out this cute (and funny) Thanksgiving print. I love a bit of "cheeky" decor, don't you?




To download the FREE Thanksgiving frameable print I designed: click on the picture below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8x10 photo.




This print looks great in a dollar store frame... on its own or beside a decorated tiered tray.




The other FREEBIE I designed for you is this simple party favour tag.




To download the tag I designed: click on the picture below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4x6 photo.

Then, trim the top of the picture to make it look like a tag.




Bake some cookies, place them in clear cellophane bags, tie the bags with jute twine, and add the tags.

You can use any cookies you like, but my I recommend my soft and chewy ginger cookies. You can check out the recipe for this seasonal favourite here.




And if you want to make something extra special for the kids, you can use the same recipe to make these adorable turkey cookies.

Put the cookies in clear bags, tape faux leaves to the backs, and glue on googly eyes, paper beaks, and paper wattles.




Don't you love these easy and inexpensive Thanksgiving party favour ideas?



Are you going download and print the free Thanksgiving printables I designed? Which one is your favourite?


Gina
 (aka East Coast Mommy)


You might also like the Thanksgiving ideas here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....