Mini Egg Easter Tart

Everyone loves a simple holiday recipe, and today I am sharing one of my favourites. Your family and friends will love the simplicity of this delicious soft and chewy chocolate chip mini egg Easter tart. It's easy to make, and it's full of chocolatey goodness!


Doesn't this look delicious? It's basically a giant chocolate chip cookie filled with candy covered chocolate eggs. 

To make this easy and impressive cookie tart... start with my favorite soft and chewy chocolate chip cookie recipe (which you can find here). Then, scoop out a dozen cookies, and press the rest of the cookie dough into a well-greased tart pan. Finish by pressing some candy covered chocolate mini eggs into the top of the dough.


I baked my chocolate chip cookie tart for at 325 degrees for 40 minutes... but I would suggest 40-50 minutes (depending on your oven and the thickness of your tart).


This giant cookie was a huge hit with my boys. It makes a fantastic Easter dessert, and it pairs perfectly with a glass of cold milk or a hot cup of tea or coffee.


I highly recommend giving this yummy treat a try in your house. You will not be disappointed with mini egg Easter tart.


Gina Bell
(aka East Coast Mommy)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....