Easter Treats for Classmates... Mazes and Bunnies (with free printable tags)

Sharing Easter treats is a fun way to celebrate the holiday. My boys love sharing goodies with their classmates and friends, but we are always concerned with allergies because we never want to make anyone feel excluded. This year, my boys picked out some cute dollar store trinkets, and I designed some super-cute packaging. Today, I am sharing their choices for this year and the free printable tags we are using.

My middle son chose these little Easter "mazes" that we found at the dollar store. We added a couple of nut free chocolate eggs, and we attached a tag that says, "I hope you have an a'MAZE'ing Easter!" Cute, right?


To download the tags I designed: click on the picture below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4x6 photo.


I love how cheerful these little treats are, don't you?


My youngest son opted for these little stretchy bunnies. I packed them in clear cellophane bags, and I added a tag that says, "SomeBUNNY thinks you're a good friend. Happy Easter!" 

Isn't this a sweet Easter treat idea?


To download the tags I designed: click on the picture below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4x6 photo.


Seriously... who wouldn't love sharing these adorable bunnies with their buddies?


Do your have kids like to share Easter treats with their friends? These allergy safe Easter treat options are easy, inexpensive and fun. How will you be spreading joy this holiday season?

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)



1 comment:

  1. This is a very well defined and informative blog. This will provide great help to people looking for Easter treats for classmates.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....