DIY Farmhouse Pictures for Spring... with free printable templates

I love adding seasonal decor to my home, but I don't like to spend a lot of money. So, DIYing simple items is one of my favourite things to do. I can create unique, fun, and trendy items... on a budget. Today, I'm sharing two super-easy DIY Farmhouse pictures for Spring I made using a free printable template I designed and some dollar store supplies.



I started with two wooden frames from the dollar store... one 8x10 and one 5x7. Then, I printed the pictures I designed in the corresponding sizes.





To download the 5X7 version of the "Hello Spring" sign I designed: click on the picture below, right click, save it to your computer, and print like a regular 4x6 photo.


To download the 8x10 version of the "Hello Spring" sign I designed: click on the picture below, right click, save it to your computer, and print like a regular 4x6 photo.


Then, once the pictures are framed, you can add embellishments. For my 8x10, I strung 5 pom poms onto three strings of yarn, and attached the garland to the top of the picture. Isn't it sweet?




Note: I used hot glue to attach the garland to the frame.




For my second picture, I cut some petals from pink felt, and I used hot glue to turn the petals into a flower. Then, I attached the flower (with hot glue) to the corner of the frame. I love the simplicity of this one, don't you?



I love both of these pictures so much. They are different colours and styles, but both are pretty and fun. Which one is your favourite?



Feel free to use your imagination and come up with your own design. Dollar store artificial flowers would work too. The template is pretty generic, so the possibilities are endless. Have fun with it!


♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)



You might also be interested in the simple DIY Spring wreaths I show you how to make here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....