Last Day of School Treats... COVID edition

Over the years, my boys have shared many cute last day of school treats with their classmates, teachers, and friends. This year, there will be no "in school" celebration, but I still wanted to find a way to keep this tradition alive. So, I decided to put together some treats for my boys to deliver to the neighbours on our last day.


Our plan is for the boys to deliver these tasty treats to our neighours on the last day of school. How cute are these Freezies with little "Isn't it COOL that school is over?" notes attached?



To download the FREE printable tags I designed: click on the picture below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8x10 photo.



We have a big batch ready to deliver. Aren't they cute?



I love this simple way to spread kindness in our neighbourhood... and I love that we are still able to celebrate the last day of school by sharing a sweet treat. Happy last day of school!

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)



PS (You can find MORE last day of school treat ideas here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....