5 Minute DIY Spring Wreath... for less than $10

Seriously, when I say you don't need to be crafty to make this, I am telling the truth. I made this "wreath" in less than 5 minutes for $7.50! This is the easiest DIY I have ever done. All the supplies come from the dollar store, and you don't even need to use a glue gun.


To make this cheery Spring wreath, you need a cheap child's umbrella ($2.50), four sprigs of flowers ($1.25 each), and a piece of ribbon (which you may already have). I purchased all my my supplies at the dollar store.


Remove the tags from the umbrella and the flowers, insert the flowers into the top of the umbrella, and tie a ribbon around the base of the umbrella. That's it! I told you it was easy.


Isn't it cute?




I think the bright colours make it a perfect piece of inexpensive Spring decor, don't you? 


What's hanging on your front door? If you decide to give this simple dollar store craft a try, let me know how it turns out!


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)




You might also like the simple DIY Spring Wreaths here.

2 comments:

  1. cyrusandhelen@eastlink.ca7 May 2018 at 22:18

    Beautiful...got to try this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is easy! Let me know how it turns out. :-)

      Delete

Don't miss any of the fun....