Dollar Store Bunny Bar

Today I am sharing a super-simple Easter idea. I picked up a few supplies from the dollar store, and I put together this easy Easter hot chocolate bar in less than 5 minutes! This idea is perfect for an intimate family Easter, and it's fun if you are hosting a bunch of people too. You could even add some "adult" drinks for the grown ups. A "bunny bar" can be as simple or elaborate as you want.


I purchased this adorable crate from the dollar store (for $4), and I added a simple sign that I designed. I also purchased three dollar store jars (for $1.50 each) to hold my "bar" ingredients.


I filled my jars with hot chocolate, candy coated chocolate mini eggs, and mini marshmallows.


Cute, right?

To download the "bunny bar" sign: click on the picture below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.


Of course, you'll need to serve a batch of festive Easter cookies to go with the hot chocolate. I am loving these soft and chewy mini egg cookies, and they would look fantastic next to the bunny bar.


I think a "bunny bar" is the perfect way to serve treats to your Easter guests. It's an easy and inexpensive idea, and it's guaranteed to "up" your hostess game!

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....