a"MAZE"ing Easter Treat Idea... with free printable tags

It's March, so it's the perfect time to start thinking about Easter. I love to send my boys to school with treats for their classmates, but I'm always worried about food allergies. So, in recent years I've tried to find a cute dollar store trinkets that my boys can share with their friends, and attaching a "punny" note makes them extra fun. Today, I am sharing an a"MAZE"ing Easter treat idea and adorable tags that you can download for free.

Isn't this a sweet treat?


I found these little "maze" games at our dollar store, and they were only $1.25 for 8. Isn't that great?


I packaged the mazes in clear plastic bags with "I hope you have an a'MAZE'ing Easter!" tags.

To download the tags I designed: click on the picture below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.


I love how bright and cheerful these Easter treats are, and I hope the kids in my son's class will have fun with them.


Do you like to send Easter treats to your child's school? Do you worry about allergies and nutrition policies? I think these little mazes are the perfect solution. 


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

  1. This is a great venue. I was here for a party and there was so much food and it was all done so well! The decor and food both were amazing. Personally, I think the space at Los Angeles event venues is laid out really well and the size of the venue keeps pulling great parties.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....