Christmas Countdown {printable}

Advent calendars can be pretty expensive, but my boys and I love counting down to the big day. Today I am sharing a cute Christmas countdown that you can download for FREE!


To download and print this simple Santa advent calendar: right-click on the picture above, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8X10 photo.  (I printed my Christmas countdown at our local office supply store for 39 cents.)

This adorable print can be placed in an inexpensive dollar store frame, and each day the kids can cross out one of the dates. It would also be sweet to use white stickers or white pom poms to cover the numbers.

How do you plan to countdown to Christmas?



Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the highly informatics and attractive blogs that has not only educated also informed me in a very effective manner. There are very few blog like this one I have read.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....