Bowling Party Favours... with free printable tags

My oldest boy is turning eleven next week, and he decided to forgo having a big party. Instead, he has decided to go bowling with his brothers and a few of his friends. Given that we are going with a "bowling party" theme, my son opted to give his friends a pack of gum and a roll of hockey tape with a simple bowling pin tag. You can check out the adorable bowling party favour (and download the tag I designed) below.


Cute, right?

To download and print the FREE party favour tags: click on the picture below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo. There are three tags per page.


I am really pleased with how these party favours turned out. It is a simple treat, but the tags I designed add a fun flair.


Have you ever hosted a bowling party for your kids? What did you hand out for party favours/ loot bags?


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for share this information with us, I always come across this amazing post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tag but when I printed it out using your steps. it looks very pixelated and blurry. Any advice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try clicking on it (making it big) first. Then, right-click, save, and print. If it doesn't work, email me at EastCoastMommy@gmail.com, and I will email it to you.

      Delete
  3. Love this and that you did it as free! My issue is that we are doing a girl's bowling party. Is there any way to change the colors for the printable? Thanks for any help or input!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the free printable. So cute! Going to be used for my wee guys 5th birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there.. this is awesome. do you have a template for just the bowling pin. I plan to make a biirthday banner.TIA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing these tags! They’re just what I need for my son’s party this weekend. He’s also going bowling with just a few friends.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....