Halloween 2015

Just a quick post to wish everyone a very Happy Halloween... and to share a couple of pictures of my cute little goblins and their costumes.


As you can see, I had a ninja, a police officer, and a vampire. My boys had very specific ideas of what they wanted to wear. 

My oldest was obsessed with finding a perfect vampire medallion (which I couldn't find), so I crafted a simple one for him. I printed a picture from the internet, glued it to a piece of a cereal box, and cut it out. Then, I added a scrapbook embellishment, a jewel sticker (from the dollar store), and a piece of red ribbon. You know what they say.... necessity is the mother of invention! :-)


My oldest wanted to be a ninja with red trim and a ninja star belt. I fashioned him exactly what he wanted out of an old shirt and duct tape. You can read all about it here.


And my youngest went with a store bought costume we had in our dress up box. Pretty simple!

The boys had 3 hockey practices and a hockey game today... so after supper, we quickly carved a pumpkin, got dressed and headed out the door.


Needless to say, it was a pretty successful night at our house. It took the boys 40 minutes to do our street, and they came home with way more candy than they need!


I hope you and your little ones had a spooktacular night. Happy Halloween!!

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....