DIY Father's Day Gift

I love things that are meaningful, simple, and inexpensive... and this DIY Father's Day gift really fits the bill! This adorable gift is easy, inexpensive, and guaranteed to delight Dad.


To start, I interviewed each boy separately, and had them answer some questions about their Dad.  Here is what I used:

My Daddy loves ________________.
He is good at __________________.
My favorite thing to do with my Dad is __________________.
I love my Daddy because ____________________.
Love, ___________ (Age _____)

Then, I uploaded a picture of each boy to Picmonkey.com {which is free and user friendly}, and typed in the info from their interview). 

To finish, I printed off the pictures, and put them in inexpensive frames.

Isn't this a great idea?  My husband is going to love having these Father's Day photos sitting on his desk at work.

♥ 


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

** If you haven't already "liked" me on facebook, I would love to have you join me here.

19 comments:

  1. What a marvelous idea!!!!! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!! Thank you for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! Dad's are so hard to make crafts for. (at least in my experience). I think we might whip this one up :) Love it! You always have the best ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is such a lovely and personal present.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Your boys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a wonderful gift!! Such a cleaver idea. Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just did this! It was super easy and turned out great. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so great to hear! Thanks so much for letting me know. :-)

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the idea! Pic Monkey is SOOO easy to use and fun too. Photos turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right??? I am so glad it turned out well for you. :-)

      Delete
  9. So sweet! What a precious keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did the same thing (and plan to each year), with each of my 3 boys wearing my husband's old football coat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute idea!! I would love to do this for Father's Day, I am having trouble uploading from pic monkey.com. Could you please explain how you did this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to Picmonkey.com. Click on the "edit" icon (at the top of the page) and upload a picture. Then, click the "Tt" on the left side of the page to add text. That's it!

      Delete
  12. Frames with printed picture is one of the best gift idea now a days, most of the people opting for this type frames, as these comes with cheap price and best to gift.

    Get More Fathers day gift ideas at Father's day gifts to Hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....