{Canada Day} Banner

As you may already know, I love decorating with simple, "book page banners" for the holidays.  Here is the cute one we made to celebrate Canada Day.


Want to make one with your kids {or on your own}?

1)  Trim the book pages and cut a "V" out of the bottom of each page.  {I used six pages, but you can use as many as you like.}


2)  Have your child color "maple leafs" and cut them out.  {You can draw your own, or you can download the template I made for you here.}


3)  Have your child glue the maple leafs onto the book pages.


4)  Then, hole-punch the top of each page, and string all the pieces together with a piece of twine or string.

It is an inexpensive and easy Canada Day craft for kids, and you'll end up with some super-cute holiday decor!  :-)

Happy Canada Day!


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)
 
** If you haven't already "liked" me on facebook, I would love to have you join me here.


3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Love the book pages! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic, Gina! So nice that your kids got in on the decorating :) I made a Canada Day banner with my Silhouette and have some free Canada Day printables available if you'd like to share the Canadian love :)

    Happy Canada Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say you have got high-quality content right here, Best of luck for this Canada Day I think you are going to be super famous in coming days due to these Canada day Images
    You can also check out another site of this event in here, Canada Day 2018

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....