DIY Circus Party {Midway Games}

When I sat down to write a post about my oldest son's sixth birthday party, I realized I had way too many pictures to fit into one post.  So {instead of overwhelming you}, I decided to list all the Circus/Carnival Games in a separate post.  The games were simple and inexpensive, and the kids had a ton of fun.  You can't ask for more than that.  :-)

Here's what we did:

Tattoo Parlor

Face Painting

Homemade Bean Bag Toss

Basketball

Photo Booth

Penny Pitch

Ring Toss
Can Knock Down

I used stuff we had around the house for a lot of the games, and I covered TV trays with stripped wrapping paper for a "circus feel".  Fun, right?  You can find the rest of the party here.

Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

* Don't miss out on any of the fun, click here to join me on facebook.


7 comments:

  1. Very cute ideas! They will have a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute party ideas...I would love for you to share it at my "Anything Goes" Linky party...

    www.mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2011/11/anything-goes-linky-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these!! My son wants a Carnival party and we will be using alot of your ideas!

    Thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the penny toss and the "can" knock down :) I'm definitely a fan of using what you have! We'll be using these at my son's next party! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What did you use to decorate the photo booth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. striped wrapping paper, bristol board, and markers

      Delete

Don't miss any of the fun....