Little Monsters Halloween Sign {free printable}

My boys don't like Halloween decor to be too spooky, so I like to have a lot of "cute" decorations around the house.  This year, I designed this darling sign that says, "BEWARE... 3 Little Monsters Live Here", and I am sharing the free printable with you today.


I printed the 8X10 photo, and framed it in a dollar store frame.  I love how easy and inexpensive this picture is.

To download your own copy for free: Click on the picture below that corresponds to the number of children you have, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a normal 8X10 photo.  Easy!

As with all of the printables I have designed, I invite you to print, share (the link to this site), and enjoy them for your personal use for free.  However, I own the copyright to these items, so please don't resell this image, and/or reprint or repost it without prior written consent.  Thank you!







I can't wait to hang this cute piece of Halloween decor in my hallway. It's such a quirky and fun piece of Halloween artwork.  How many little monsters do you have?


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)



PS - You can find more easy and inexpensive Halloween ideas here.


2 comments:

Don't miss any of the fun....