Little Monsters Halloween Sign {free printable}

My boys don't like Halloween decor to be too spooky, so I like to have a lot of "cute" decorations around the house.  This year, I designed this darling sign that says, "BEWARE... 3 Little Monsters Live Here", and I am sharing the free printable with you today.

I printed the 8X10 photo, and framed it in a dollar store frame.  I love how easy and inexpensive this picture is.

To download your own copy, right click on the picture below (that corresponds to the number of children you have), save it to your computer, and print it like a normal 8X10 photo.  Easy!

As with all of the printables I have designed, I invite you to print, share (the link to this site), and enjoy them for your personal use for free.  However, I own the copyright to these items, so please don't resell this image, and/or reprint or repost it without prior written consent.  Thank you!

I can't wait for October so that I can hang this cute piece of Halloween decor in my hallway.  How many little monsters do you have?

Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...