First Day of School... the traditions continue

Today was the first day of school, and it was a tough one for me because my youngest son started "big school" for the first time.  I was in tears a few times, but overall, we had a good day.  We started the day with our traditional, "first day of school pancake breakfast".


Then, I made my boys pose for some pictures.



The boys brought treats to share with their class (which you can read about here).


And they brought a little gift for each of their teachers (which you can read about here).


Finally, we ended the day with a special snack, and little chat about the day.  


Everyone says they are going back tomorrow (and I have stopped crying), so I guess we can call the day a success! 


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....