Alphabet Craft - Letter O

My 4 year old and I are continuing to "craft our way through the alphabet", and yesterday we had some fun with the Letter O.  We made an Octopus from an empty toilet paper roll, and we did some letter O printing practice.


To make a toilet roll octopus:

1)  Paint an empty toilet roll green, and allow it to dry completely.
2)  Use glue to add googly eyes, and use a black marker to draw a mouth.
3)  Cut slits in the toilet roll all the way around to create arms.
4)  Dip a Q-tip in white paint to add "suckers" to the octopus's arms.


Cute, right?  After our craft, we did a little printing practice.  If you want to practice printing the letter O with your little one, you can right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it.



Fun, right?  Next up... the letter P.


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

  1. This is too great, I just had to Pin it! Your newest follower on Pinterest (MomtoElise) and Twitter (@RufflesandRain).

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to hear from you.. Please leave me your comments below... and log in or leave me your email address if you would like a response.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...