Who doesn't love a good toilet roll craft? And this toilet roll snowman is totally adorable and perfect for a cold winter day.
To make your own, here's what you do:
1) Paint the toilet paper roll with white paint, and allow it to dry completely.
2) Glue on two "googly eyes" and a nose cut from orange craft foam or construction paper.
3) Make a hat out of an old baby sock in three easy steps. (per pictures below) a) Cut off the top of the sock. b) Pull the sock onto the top of the toilet paper roll. c) Twist an elastic onto the top of the hat.
4) Use a black marker to draw a mouth.
5) Tie on a scarf made of felt, and you're done!
"Snow" fun... and no mittens required! :-)
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)