"I Spy Santa" Telescope

I spy with my little eye... someone big and jolly! Can you guess who it is??? We love to play "I Spy" at our house, so I thought it would be fun to make some Christmas Telescopes and Binoculars to help us search for Santa and his Reindeer in the night sky.



Here is how easy it is to make an "I Spy Santa" telescope of your very own:


1)  Cut a square of cellophane and secure it to the end of a paper towel tube with an elastic band.



2)  Wrap the paper towel tube in Christmas wrapping paper, and secure with tape.



3)  Add a contrasting strip of wrapping paper to the top of the tube.



That's it!  



Now you have everything you need to search the sky for Santa.  Let me know if you spot him!


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

2 comments:

Don't miss any of the fun....