Elf "Kiss" Box... and other "Elfie" Antics

OK.... this is my last Elf on the Shelf post -- a cute Elf "Kiss" box.  A tiny box for a tiny {chocolate} "kiss" from our favorite Elf.  Cute, right?

(You can download the template here.)  



Here are a few more photos of what "Elfie" has been up to lately. 
Elfie on top of the Christmas tree.

Elfie brings a Christmas movie... and helps himself to some popcorn.

Elfie builds a snowman out of marshmallows and writes us a tiny note.

Elfie makes us a special treat.

Elfie brings a chocolate elf.

Elfie gets his own stocking.

Elfie brings a note from Santa letting us know he sent us a video message.

I hope you are having as much fun with your elf as we are having with ours.  :-)

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to try and start the elf on the shelf tradition with my son for the first time this year. I absolutely love your ideas, especially the magic seeds! I cannot wait to try this. Thank you so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stocking holders! Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....