Jingle Bells

My boys LOVE singing Christmas Carols, and impromptu "sing-a-longs" are a common occurrence in our house this time of year.  So... we decided to make some homemade "Jingle Bells". 


Want to make a super-easy craft?  All you need are: pipe cleaners (in Christmas colors) and bells.


Get the kids to thread the bells onto the pipe cleaners.


Then, when all the bells are on, just twist the ends together to make a ring.


Easy, right?  And... they don't have to be just for Christmas.  Jingle Bells are fun any time of the year.  :-)


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

3 comments:

  1. I was just looking for ideas to make Jingle Bells. My son's school has a Jingle Bells Walk coming up and had nothing to ring. He will know Thanks a bunch !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just come over from Sun Scholars where I saw your magic elf seeds featured. This is such a neat idea. We also have an elf and my latest blog post is about some of the antics our elf has been getting up to.

    I am excited to have discovered your blog and am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....