My fridge has become a catch-all for pictures, appointment cards/invites, notices, and artwork. I thought it would be fun to make some super cute (not to mention... easy, quick, and inexpensive!) magnets. I am already feeling more at peace with the chaos covering my fridge. :-)
Check out the three magnet projects I did, and let me know what you think.
Project #1: Clothespin magnets
1) Using your glue gun, glue the ribbon to the outside of the clothespin. Add a button for embellishment.
2) Attach a strip of magnet to the back of the clothespin.
Project #2: Photo magnets
- Photo Magnet paper (I got mine at the Dollar Store)
1) Cut the paper to the rough size of the photo.
2) Remove the paper from the back of the magnet paper, and attach photo. Cut out the picture.
Project #3: Photo pockets
- Labels or stickers
- Magnetic Photo Sleeves
1) Attach labels or stickers to identify the contents of the photo sleeve. Then, use the sleeve as a "pocket" for loose papers that you might need to keep handy. I like to use mine for appointment cards, birthday invites, etc....
Which is your favorite?
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)