*NEW* Budget-friendly Easter Ideas... simple DIYs, a FREEBIE and a fantastic Easter mocktail

I love celebrating holidays with easy and inexpensive DIYs and treats... and Easter is one of my favourites. Today, I'm sharing a couple of ideas of NEW ideas that use dollar store supplies to create fabulous things. You are going to LOVE these!!!




1) Bunny Tail Treats - How cute are these bunny tail treats? Grab some dollar store cotton candy, form it into balls that look like "bunny tails",  place them in bags, and add the cute tags I designed.




To download the tags: click on the picture below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4x6 photo.



2) Bunny Tail Mocktail / Cocktail - Add some 7 Up to a glass, and pop in a cotton candy "bunny tail". It's that easy!




3) Dollar Store Bunny Tree - This little white tree is one I purchased at the dollar store at Christmas, but I decorate it for ALL the holidays. For Easter, I added dollar store egg ornaments and the ears from a dollar store headband.




4) No Sew Sherpa Bunny Pillow - This pillow is made from dollar store "car wash cloths"! They are sold in a package of 6, so it's easy to make a herd of bunnies. Cut a bunny shape from two of the cloths, glue the outsides together (except for the bottoms), turn it inside out, stuff it with cotton batten, glue up the bottom, and hot glue a pom pom to the back. It is super-easy and cheap... and it looks really high-end!




For a closer look at these Easter ideas, take a look at the YouTube video I made (below).



What do you think of these ideas? Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel because I'm always creating NEW content and sharing easy and inexpensive DIYs, recipes and home HACKS.

Happy Easter!

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....