FREE Summer Prints (so cute!)

Who doesn't love a freebie? And these summer prints are "boho style", and the colours are very on-trend. I have SEVEN great options, so check them out below.





To download the prints I designed: click on one of the photos below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 11x14 photo.

Pro tip: I print mine at my local copy store (on cardstock) for less than $2 each.









You can just print one, or you can print a group like I did. Can you believe I got these frames on my local dollar store? I love to switch out the pictures for different holidays and seasons.



I hope you like these free summer prints. I have more summer content coming soon, so stay tuned!


Gina Bell
 (aka East Coast Mommy)



You might also like the summer DIYs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....