Fantastic SUMMER Freebies and DIYs (boho chic... and budget-friendly)

Who doesn't love gorgeous (and budget-friendly) home decor? It's so great to refresh decor with a change in seasons, and I have some great options for summer. I have SEVEN free prints you can download, and 3 differently DIYs. (Scroll to the bottom of this post for the step-by-step DIY video.)




I love these boho chic pictures. You can download them for free here, and pop them into dollar store frames (like I did).




And how cute is this DIY wall hanging? You can find the step-by-step instructions to make tassels and this wall hanging here.




You can also add picture with tiny clothespins. Cute, right?!?




And once you are addicted to making tassels 😀, you can use them to make this super-cheerful garland.




For a closer look at all these summer freebies and DIYs, check out the YouTube video below.




I hope you like these summer decor ideas. I have more summer content coming soon, so stay tuned!


Gina Bell
 (aka East Coast Mommy)



You might also like the summer DIYs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....