7 DIY Gifts Made Using DOLLAR STORE Blanks

I love a budget friendly gift, don't you? And when it comes to saving money, the dollar store is your best friend. Today, I'm sharing the BEST dollar store blanks for making DIY gifts!




1) Movie treat caddy - These caddies are great for school and cleaning supplies, but they are even better for holding movie treats. There is a section for popcorn, a drink, and a treat. Cute, right?



2) Personalized drinkware - The dollar store has so many fantastic glasses, water bottles and mugs. They are inexpensive, practical, and perfect for personalizing.



3) Dog/cat treat container - If you have a cat or dog on your list, you can make them an adorable personalized container for their treats. I love the paw print on the top, don't you?



4) Personalized cookie jar - I love the shape of these jars, and they make perfect cookie jar containers. I added the words "Mom's Cookies... hugs accepted as payment" to mine, and I absolutely love how it turned out.



5) Treat bowls - Putting together gift baskets is one of my favourite things to do, and I love using a reusable container. Who wouldn't love to receive this family movie night popcorn bowl filled with goodies?



6) Tray for Santa - I love this tray, don't you? It's made from a dollar store cutting board, handles I salvaged from my kitchen renovation, and a Cricut decal. Santa is going to LOVE it!



7) Custom night light - Dollar store nightlights can be customized for any gift recipient. I made a Santa Cam, but characters or names can be added instead.



For a closer look at all these projects, check out the short video I made (below).




Do you have a favourite?



If you are looking for a thoughtful, unique, and budget-friendly gift idea, you should definitely try one of these DIY gifts.

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


You might also like the Christmas DIYs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....