15 TOP Christmas Family Movies... and a FREE printable checklist

Aren't Christmas movies a special part of the holidays? I really feel like the season isn't complete until I watch all my favourites with my boys. Today, I'm sharing a fun checklist of family-friendly Christmas movies you can all watch together. You can even print off my list to keep you on track -- that's what my family is doing. ðŸ˜„




To print a copy of my top 15 family Christmas movies: click on the photo above, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8x10 photo.

Did YOUR favourite make my list? What would you add? I found it really hard to narrow it down to just 15. There are so many great ones!

1) Elf

2) Home Alone

3) The Polar Express

4) The Santa Clause

5) It's a Wonderful Life

6) Christmas Classics (Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, and Santa Claus is Coming Town)

7) National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

8) A Christmas Story

9) Miracle on 34th Street

10) Arthur Christmas

11) A Christmas Carol

12) A Charlie Brown Christmas

13) The Grinch

14) The Christmas Chronicles

15) One Magic Christmas


I put my list in a cheap dollar store frame, so we have it handy when we are picking movies.



I hope you enjoy this list and it inspires you to have some themed movie nights with your friends and family this year.

Happy holidays!!!


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)


You may also enjoy the fantastic Christmas ideas here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....