First Day of School 2022

Today is the first day of school for my boys... which is always a bit of a sad day for me. The lazy days of summer have come to an end, and the crazy school/hockey schedule is just beginning. And I was extra teary this morning as my oldest son headed out for his LAST first day of school. Luckily, my boys let me take a few pictures to document the occassion. 



As always, we started the day with pancakes in the shapes of their Grades.




Then, we took our traditional photos holding 8x10s from the first day of school the year before.


Grade 12...



Grade 10...



Grade 8...


After school, we'll all share a special treat, and talk about the day. I can't wait! 😁




Happy first day of school everyone!!!!


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....