10 NEW Dollar Store Finds and DIYs for SUMMER | inexpensive decor and more! ☀️

Who doesn't love a good dollar store find? Last week, I went to the dollar store and picked 10 products that are absolutely perfect for summer. I'm sharing my favourite finds and DIYs (and a fun video) below.




1) Summer glassware - The dollar store has tons of cheap and cheerful glassware, and these are two of my favourites. For me... summer is all about ice cream! Who's with me?





2) Candle handle - There are many options for summer candle holders, but I love the colour and style of this one. The glass mixed with the wood gives off a cool, summer, boho vibe.




3) Summer supplies - The dollar store has great prices on summer essentials, so make sure you stock up. I love this heat bag, and the advil and suntan lotion that fits in my purse.



4) Home improvement supplies - Summer is a great time for home projects, and the dollar store is the best place to get inexpensive supplies. I've been doing a lot of painting lately, and these brushes are great.



5) Frames - The dollar store has fantastic and inexpensive frame options. Here, I painted one with yellow spray paint and printed the free lemon picture here. I also framed a napkin! Clever, right?!?




6) Citronella candles - I love summer... but I hate bugs... so candles that keep bugs away are perfect for me. The dollar store has tons of citronella candle options that are pretty and function. Check out my favourites below.





7) Summer travel essentials - The dollar store has wonderful items that are perfect for summer flights and road trips. I love these little pouches. They are cheap and perfect for a variety of items.





8) Baskets and bins - Dollar store baskets and bins are perfect for getting organized, and I love this basket for containing countertop clutter. It's the perfect place for papers that need to be sorted.




9) Socks - The dollar store has variety of fun clothing and sock options. I love these cute socks I found for my husband for Father's Day. Cute, right?!?



10) Nautical craft supplies - I'm loving the nautical rope that is plentiful at the dollar store right now. It comes in a variety of colours and weights. I used mine to make summer coasters. I added some hot glue to the middle of a dollar store circle board, and twirled the rope around and around (securing with hot glue). I LOVE how they turned out!



For a closer look at the fun products and projects, check out this video!



I hope I've inspired you to add some easy and inexpensive fun to your summer. Let me know which one is your favourite!


Gina Bell
 (aka East Coast Mommy)



You might also like the summer DIYs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....