FREE Spring Watercolour Print

Seasonal decorating is a fantastic way to periodically refresh your home. And one of my favourite EASY things to do is to update the artwork on a clipboard frame I made using dollar store supplies. Today, I'm sharing a FREE print for Spring that you can download and use. You are going to love this idea!




Isn't this print simple and adorable for Spring? I printed it at my local copy store, and I absolutely love it!

To download your own copy: click on the photo below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a normal 8x10 photo.




I put the print I designed on a dollar store clipboard that I dressed up with a bit of ribbon and some dollar store paper flowers. I love how easy it is to update this budget-friendly frame with new seasonal prints, don't you?





Alternatively, you could stick your free print in a frame. I love how it looks with some dollar store florals.



What do you think? Do you love the muted colours I used for this free Spring print?

Do you prefer the clip board frame? Or is the framed print more your style?

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


You might also be interested in the budget-friendly Spring decor ideas here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....