The BEST ***NEW*** Dollar Store DIYs for SPRING 🌸

I love seasonal decorating on a budget, don't you? And Spring is the perfect time for a bit of a decor refresh... and little dollar store DIY. Today, I' sharing a few NEW dollar store DIYs for Spring.




One of my favourite DIYs I made this year was a fence I crafted from dollar store plant markers. They are inexpensive and perfect for crafting a versatile piece of Spring decor.




I started by painting the plant markers with white paint and dry brushing them with a bit of grey paint. Then, I used hot glue to attach the posts together with another one of the posts.

I love this fence as a back drop for other Spring decor items. 




These great rounds are another fantastic dollar store crafting material. I bought this package of 6 rounds for $4. You can't beat that!




I taped off sections of the round, and painted them in different colours.




Then, I used my Cricut to cut out the words "Hello Spring", and I hung my round over a wreath I purchased at the dollar store a couple of years ago. 

If you don't have a Cricut, you can use a stencil, paints, stickers, or window clings attached with Mod Podge. 




Another great project uses the clay pots they sell at the dollar store. I started by painting them with white chalk paint.




Then, I taped them off and painted the rims with different Spring colours -- one light green, one light pink, and one light blue.




When they were dry, I used my Cricut to add the words "Plant", "Bloom", and "Grow" to the pots. Then, I filled the pots with floral foam and fake flowers. I think it looks great in front of the fence I made. Not bad for a couple of dollars, right?




The last craft was a tiny faux book stack I made with scraps of wood. You could also use dollar store jenga blocks glued together.




I painted one dark pink, one light pink, and one white. Then, I attached them together with hot glue, and wrapped them with twine. 

I finished by attaching a bit of Spring greenery to the top.

I displayed them on top of a dollar store candle holder I painted with white paint, but they would be adorable on a tiered tray too.




How great are these dollar store DIYs for Spring? Which one is your favourite?




For more information on crafting these simple projects, take a peek at this short video.
 



I hope you enjoyed these dollar store DIYs. I love easy and inexpensive home decor, and the dollar store is a fantastic place to get inspiration and supplies. 

I'll be back soon with even more ideas, so don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter and YouTube channel.

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


You might also be interested in these fantastic Spring Dollar Store DIYs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....