Fun Ways to Decorate a Room for a Hockey Fan

*Disclosure - I was given the opportunity to try the hockey wall decals from HockeyRooms.ca, and I was compensated for my honest review and promotion of the product. As always, the views expressed on this blog are 100% my own.

I just revamped my youngest son's hockey-themed bedroom, and I can't wait to show you how cute it turned out. I have a fantastic product to introduce you to, and a couple simple DIY projects that will make the room even more fun!


 

First, I cleared my son's walls and room of clutter, and gave it a good cleaning. There were some things (like a "picture book" bookcase (and more) that he has outgrown.

Then, I installed some awesome wallpaper decals from hockeyrooms.ca. They were easy to install, and they really upped the "wow" factor of the room. 

Finally, I completed the room with a few simple DIY projects that added a personal element to the space.

Check out the details, before and after pictures, and short below.




On this wall, I added boards and glass decals from hockeyrooms.ca, and then I set up gallery wall above the boards. I included hockey pictures of my son, and a hockey art project we did together. Didn't it turn out great?







On the wall by the window: I removed the rocking chair, added more decals, cleaned up his books and shelf, and added the letters of his name (which I already had) to this hockey stick hanger he was given as a gift many years ago.







On the wall beside his bed: I added a football poster that he loves (even though it has nothing to do with hockey... lol), I left a bit of blank space to keep the room from feeling cluttered, I and cleaned out the baskets on his dresser.







I also added a command strip hook to the wall so he could hang his favourite jerseys.







And, of course, just to finish off the room, I applied the hockeyroom.ca decals to the space in between the closet door and the door to his room.




If you are interested in seeing how I installed the high-quality wallpaper decals (and you'd like a closer look at my son's room), check out the short video below. Keep watching until the end if you want to see my son's adorable reaction. 💗




I'm so pleased with how my son's room turned out, and he is beyond excited. If you have a hockey lover in your home, I highly encourage you to check out the products at hockeyrooms.ca


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

PS (Let me know if you have any questions.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....