Boho Christmas Tassel Tree... made with a dollar store canvas

I am loving the boho home decor trend that is really popular right now... and I thought it would be fun to incorporate it into my Christmas decor this year. How cute is this simple boho Christmas tree picture made from a dollar store canvas?




I started with: a wooden dollar store canvas, yarn, dollar store paint (in red and white), and a wood piece / stick.




Then, I painted the inside of the canvas red, let it dry, taped it off, and painted the frame white. You can use any colours you want, but I liked the red and white.




Then, make a bunch of tassels, and glue them to the canvas. If you have never made tassels before, check out the easy to follow video here.




Finish by adding a hanger to the back. I used a bead garland, secured with hot glue and popsicle sticks... but a piece of twine would work too.




How cute is this???




If you need a bit more help, check out the "how to video" here.




Are you a fan of boho Christmas decor? I think this Christmas tassel tree is adorable, and it looks great hanging on my door. Let me know if you make one!

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


You might also like the Christmas DIYs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....