First Day of School Photos - 2021

Today was our first day of school, which is always a bittersweet day for me. I'm so proud of the young men my boys are becoming, but they are growing up way too fast. Here's a peak at our morning!




We always start our day with pancakes in the shape of their grades. This year my boys are in grade 7, grade 9, and grade 11. Not sure how I have two kids in high school!




Then, I take a picture of each boy holding an 8x10 picture of them on the first day of school the previous year. We have been doing this since preschool, and it's one of my favourite traditions.

Here's my "baby"!



Here's my oldest!



And here's my middle son!



The morning of the first day of school is always chaotic, so I'm grateful every time I manage to get them to stand for a quick picture. :-)



I can't wait for my boys to get home after school. It's always fun to share a special treat and hear about their day. 

Happy first day of school!!!


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)


You might also like the school lunch ideas here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....