FREE Fall Print

Don't you love updating your decor when the seasons change? It really is a fun way change things up, and it's easy and inexpensive to do. Today, I am sharing a FREE Fall print that  you can download, print, and pop in a dollar store frame. Cute, right?!?




To print a copy of the "Fall Menu" print I designed: click on the photo below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8x10 photo.




I put mine in a white wooden frame from the dollar store, but it would look great in a black frame too. You could even paint a frame orange or red to add a nice fall feel to it. It's totally up to you!




What do you think of my free Fall print? I think it looks super cute and high-end in the wooden dollar store frame I found. No one would guess that it was free! 😀


Gina Bell
 (aka East Coast Mommy)



You might like the Fall crafts and activities here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....