FREE printable Farmhouse Lemonade Print... and a dollar store frame upgrade

I love updating my decor with the changing seasons, but I don't like to spend a lot of money. DIYing dollar store items is a wonderful way to create unique items on a budget. Today, I am sharing a super-cute FREE lemon-inspired print that looks great in an updated dollar store frame. It's the perfect inexpensive piece of Summer decor.



I started with a cheap, white, plastic dollar store frame. I took it outside, and I added a couple coats of yellow spray paint.



When it was completely dry, I inserted the cute "lemonade" print I designed.



I created two versions of the print.

To download the 8x10 version of the print: click on the picture below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8x10 photo.




To download the 4x6 version of the print: click on the picture below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4x6 photo.



I plan on creating a few more pieces of lemon decor and making a little "Summer" vignette... but for now, I love how it looks with this dollar store lemonade pitcher, dollar store napkins, and Walmart lemon placemats. Cute, right?



Don't you just love lemon decor for Summer? There is something so cheerful about bright yellow decorations. A few pieces of lemon decorations will make your home feel fresh and full of sunshine.


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


You might also be interested in this fun DIY wreath for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....