DIY Hot Chocolate Bar... with FREE printable "Baby It's Covid Outside" sign

Sometimes the simpliest entertaining ideas are the best. Don't you agree? Recently, I bought a few supplies at the dollar store and set up a cute little DIY hot chocolate station in my house. It was SO easy, and my family loves it. Today, I'm sharing all the details, including a FREE sign you are going to love!


I started with three jars, a tray, some bells, twine, mugs, cookies, marshmallows, candy canes, and hot chocolate. (You can use whatever you find in your local dollar store.)



Then, I used the twine to add some bells to the jars, and filled the jars with goodies.



Once the jars were filled, I placed them on a cheap dollar store tray.



To finish things off, I designed a cute little sign to display next to my tray. I popped it in a white dollar store frame, and it looks super-cute.

To download the sign I designed (for free): click on the picture below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8x10 photo.





Doesn't it look adorable when it's all displayed together?



Our family is going to get a lot of enjoyment out of this hot chocolate bar this holiday season. I hope you like it as much as we do!


♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....