REINDEER POOP Cookies... with free printable tags for gifting

I'm the mom of three boys, so of course, bathroom humour has been hilarious in my house for many years. So, for Christmas, I thought I would bake one of my favourite cookies... with a holiday twist. Check out my delicious REINDEER POOP cookies (below).




The secret to these cookies is to have the dry ingredients ready, so when the chocolate mixture boils, the two mixtures can be combined and spooned out before the mixture starts to dry out.


To make these no bake chocolate coconut cookies:

1) Mix together the following dry ingredients, and set aside:

  • 3 1/2 cups rolled oats
  • 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
  • 1/4 tsp salt

2) Put the following ingredients in a saucepan, and bring to a boil:
  • 2 cups white sugar
  • 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
3) Remove from heat, and stir in dry ingredients.

4) Before the mixture starts to dry out, drop the mixture from heaping teaspoons onto wax paper, and allow to cool completely.



I love serving these cookies with this little sign I designed.




To download the sign I designed (for free): click on the picture below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 5x7 photo.




These cookies are also great for sharing, so I packaged mine up in little boxes from the dollar store, and added a cute tag I designed. 




To download the tags I designed (for free): click on the picture below, right-click, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4x6 photo.




Don't they look adorable all packaged up for my neighbours?




What do you think of these REINDEER POOP cookies? They are delicious, and kids will love the potty humour. We all need a laugh during the holidays, don't we?


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


Find MORE Christmas Cookie Recipes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....