2020 New Year's Eve Year in Review Questionnaire

*** Find a 2021 version here.


New Year's Eve is a time for reflecting on the past year and looking forward to the new one -- not just for adults, but for kids too. With this in mind, each year I put together a Year in Review Questionnaire for my boys to fill out on New Year's Eve. Here is the 2020 version.



It is a pretty simple questionnaire, and you can download the free printable by: 
right-clicking on the picture (above), saving it to your computer, and printing it like a regular 8X10 photo. I usually print mine at my local office supply store where colour copies are $0.39 each.


I love seeing what my boys come up with each year. Maybe someday I will make a book for each of my boys using all the questionnaires they have filled out over the years.

Happy New Year!


Gina Bell 
(aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....