Using Personalized Home Decor to Decorate for the Holidays

When I was growing up, I remember searching souvenir racks for something with my name on it, and I seldom found anything... so when I was giving the opportunity to cozy up my home with personalized home decor for the holidays, I jumped at the chance. You may remember the video of my boys unboxing our goodies from Personalization Mall*. Well, today I am sharing photos of how I used the items we received to transform the front of our home and our TV room into cozy-cabin themed spaces.

*Note: I received free items from Personalization Mall in exchange for my blog post showing how I used the items in my home. However, as always, the opinions on this blog are 100% my own.

First, I updated the front of my house. I love the idea of creating an entrance that is warm and inviting for the holidays, don't you? I hung a wonderful rustic "Cozy by the Fire" sign and laid out a charming personalized mat that includes the names of my three boys.


Then, I moved to the inside of my house... continuing with the "cozy cabin" theme. The TV room is my favourite place in the house. It's the space where my family cuddles up and relaxes together. It's so inviting with all of my new holiday decor, don't you think?


How adorable are these pillows? And the blanket is soft, warm, and perfectly on trend for the holidays. I also adore the personalized "candy cane factory" and "Santa stop here" signs.


And if you are going to be cuddling up with the people you love, you are going to need treats. PersonalizationMall.com has gorgeous monogrammed wine glasses and personalized wine label stickers that are super fun!


And the kids will love drinking hot chocolate from personalized mugs served on this charming acrylic tray.


Don't these sweet smiles say it all? To me, this is what Christmas is all about.


My boys also have their own personalized Santa sacks (from PersonalizationMall.com). I wonder what Santa will fill them with this year.


I am absolutely in love with all of my goodies from PersonalizationMall.com. I think the "Cozy by the Fire" sign is my favourite, but they are all festive, fun, and high quality. If you have never checked out PersonalizationMall.com, I highly recommend it for your holiday shopping needs. Personalization is free on all their products, they have fast shipping (1-2 day turnaround) and their exclusive designs are fantastic.

Happy shopping!

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)
 

1 comment:

  1. That blanket is gorgeous! I'm a sucker for anything personalized!

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....