Christmas Eve Gift Basket... with free printable tags

My boys have always worn matching PJs on Christmas Eve. I pick pyjamas that are festive and cozy, and I LOVE how the matching PJs look in the pictures I take on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. This year, I decided to put the PJs, cookies, and cocoa together in adorable Christmas Eve gift basket with a sweet tag that you can download (below) for free!


Isn't this a great idea? I bought pre-made cookies, a box of hot chocolate, adorable PJs, and little white basket from the dollar store. You could add mugs, whip cream, and marshmallows too... but I didn't have room in my basket.


Then, I made a special, personalized tag for my boys. You can download the generic tag below and use it "as is", or you could personalize it for your kids using Picmonkey.com.


To download the generic tag: right-click on the tag below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.


I wrapped my basket in cellophane, tied it with curling ribbon, and attached the tag. Easy peasy!


Do you have any fun Christmas Eve traditions? Would you consider adding a Christmas Eve gift basket to you holiday celebration? I'm not sure how much longer my boys will agree to matching PJs, but maybe bribing them with cookies and hot chocolate will allow me to continue the tradition a little longer! 


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

4 comments:

  1. We do this every year...the elf brings it on Christmas Eve. We add pjs, snacks, a family game and a movie...my girls love the traditional gift from Sally the Elf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She brings it the morning of Christmas Eve!

      Delete

Don't miss any of the fun....